As the co-founder of The Liberators, Barry liberates teams and organizations from outdated working modes. He creates space for everyone to be involved in shaping the future and making a positive impact on their organization.
Barry highly enjoys providing (Scrum) training and workshop facilitation. As a trainer & facilitator, he helps teams and groups to do their best thinking and to find local solutions to persistent challenges. Barry's toolkit is packed with facilitation techniques, of which Liberating Structures are the most prominent. They make everyone feel heard, seen, and respected and help Barry to get the most out of group interactions.
Barry writes blog posts, hosts meetups, and speaks at conferences to share his lessons learned.
Title of Presentation: Unleash (Zombie?) Scrum In Your Organization.
During this session, we’ll explore the following questions:
- What is Zombie Scrum?
- How to prevent or fix Zombie Scrum?
- What makes a Scrum team effective?
- What is the scientific research behind Scrum team effectiveness?
- How to unleash Scrum on the broader organization?
- How to measure the success of Scrum teams?
- What factors do YOU need to change to improve how Scrum is used in the organization?
Join the session and unleash Scrum (and Agile) in the organization!